Seminars and workshops
- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation I
- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation II
- Autodesk Certification
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (Update)
- Autodesk Softimage - Essentials
- Autodesk Maya - Essentials
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Essentials
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Character Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Rigging
- Autodesk 3ds max - Visual effects and simulation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Lighting and rendering
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Modeling and textures
AUTODESK 3DS MAX - MAXSCRIPT
This two days training teaches the basics of writing MAXScript functions and utilities in order to create custom tools and UI elements, and automate repetitive tasks in Autodesk 3ds Max.
This course is designed for professionals who are already working with Autodesk 3ds Max and/or possess experience in computer programming.
At the end of his training, the participant will be able to :
- Understand the possibilities with Maxscript
- Know the user interface
- Understand and use the basic syntax
- Understand file formats and their execution
- Use listener and mini-listener
- Create simple tools
- Create scripted plug-ins
Having followed Autodesk 3ds Max Essentials training or possess experience in computer programing.
This course features : possibilities and examples; utilities panel; user interface; basic syntax; listener and mini-listener; file formats and execution; tools creation; scripted plug-ins and a few advanced functions.
Discussions and presentations of real-life case scenario will allow the group to exchange ideas on the featured concepts. Hands-on exercises will allow the participants to master the tools and exchange their experiences.
- October 10th and 11th
- December 11th and 12th