Seminars and workshops
- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation I
- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation II
- Autodesk Certification
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (Update)
- Autodesk Softimage - Essentials
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Essentials
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Character Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Rigging
- Autodesk 3ds max - Visual effects and simulation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Lighting and rendering
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Modeling and textures
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Maxscript
Autodesk Maya - Essentials
This three-day training introduces all the basic techniques using Maya. The format of the class presents periods of theory, demonstration and supervised practice alternately. This session covers modeling, materials and rendering, lighting and basic special effects. The course is designed for computer graphics professionals working in various fields such as video games, film and TV, architecture and conceptual design who wish to incorporate Maya in their creative process.
This three-day course is taught in a lecture/demo format. The instructor will begin each section with a lecture and demo. The lectures present you theory as well as in-depth coverage of how the tools work. Demo will follow each lecture and will provide hands-on learning opportunity to help reinforce the key concepts. Participants are encouraged to ask questions.
The student will learn to:
- Understand key concepts in Maya
- Understand Maya user interface
- Know the most common tools and basic possibilities in Maya
- Know the basis of Maya production workflow
- Model in Maya: NURBS, Polygon, Subdivided
- Deform objects
- Realize an animation
- Add cameras and lights
- Work on Shaders & textures
- Do software's renders
Basic knowledge of a computer graphic software.
This course can be presented in French or in English in accordance with demand.
In our classroom or the customer's office.
Learning Autodesk Maya 8|Foundation + DVD
The course leads to a Centre NAD certificate of completion recognized by Autodesk Media and Entertainment.
$1195 per participant
- September 17th, 24th and October 1st
- November 20th, 27th and December 4th