Seminars and workshops
- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation I
- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation II
- Autodesk Certification
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (Update)
- Autodesk Softimage - Essentials
- Autodesk Maya - Essentials
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Essentials
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Character Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Rigging
- Autodesk 3ds max - Visual effects and simulation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Modeling and textures
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Maxscript
AUTODESK 3DS MAX - LIGHTING AND RENDERING
This two-day training introduces key lighting and rendering intermediate techniques using 3ds Max.
The course is designed for computer graphics professionals working in various fields such as video games, film and TV, architecture and conceptual design who wish to incorporate 3ds max in their creative process.
At the end of the Autodesk 3ds Max - Visual Effects and Simulation training, the participant will be able to :
- Know the types of lighting and their parameters
- Use the GI and Radiosity principles
- Create visual effects
- Understand VRay parameters
- Use cameras with VRay
Having completed the 3ds Max Essentials training or equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
This session features ; Global illumination, HDRI, Radiosity, Caustique, Photon maps, Radiance, Rendering parameters, VRay and Mental Ray materials (shaders), Anti-alias parameters and optimization techniques.
Discussions and presentations of real-life case scenario will allow the group to exchange ideas on the featured concepts. Hands-on exercises will allow the participants to master the tools and exchange their experiences.
$595 if you have completed the 3ds Max Essentials training.
- October 12th and 19th