- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation I
- Autodesk Softimage - Character Animation II
- Autodesk Certification
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (Update)
- Autodesk Softimage - Essentials
- Autodesk Maya - Essentials
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Essentials
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Character Animation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Rigging
- Autodesk 3ds max - Visual effects and simulation
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Lighting and rendering
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Modeling and textures
- Autodesk 3ds Max - Maxscript
UNITY FOR DIGITAL ARTIST
This two days training introduces the cycle of video game creation using Unity3D game development tool. This training alternates theories and demonstrations, following hands-on training. These techniques include: Incorporate Unity3D in a production, Know the differences between Unity Pro, Unity Indie and Unity iIPhone, Use software's physics, animation, maps editor and particles system; Create 3D videogame maps. This course is designed for computer graphics professionals who wish to incorporate Unity3D in their creative process, whether it's video games creation, interactive products or prototype.
Unity3D is both a scene editor and a game development tool. With Unity3D, it is possible to create objects in Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya or any digital software. Textures are usually done in Adobe Photoshop but assembling the scenes and maps creation is done in Unity3D. Unity3D also allow the game testing from the editor and thus, create an executable for multiple game platforms.
About the speaker, David Fugère-Lamarre
With his Computer Engineering degree from the École Polytechnique de Montréal, David Fugère-Lamarre has worked as a game developer for A2M between 2004 and 2006 and Phoenix Studio in Lyon in 2007. After having earned a Master's degree in Project Management from the New Jersey Institute of Technology in 2008, he founded illogika, a new game development company with 3 former colleagues from Montréal's game industry. Since its foundation, illogika has used Unity to develop iPhone and Web games. David joined the Centre NAD team as a trainer in 2010.
At the end of Unity for digital artist, the participant will be able to :
- Incorporate Unity3D in his production
- Know the differences between Unity Pro, Unity Indie and Unity iIPhone
- Use Unity's physics, animation, map editor and particles system
- Create 3D platforms video games
Having completed the Autodesk 3ds Max - Essentials training or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- September 13th and 14th
- November 5th and 6th